Delete.

Duke

Just now, Rybyn said:

Ok so basically you don't want people to get into crime. Cool. Making everybody have to sit out for several days cause Street_Racer drives like an idiot is stupid and just the antithesis of how the server should treat players.

People who commit crimes and get into shootouts already get a form of time out. It's called jail.

I don’t want no crime, I want people to take the crimes they commit seriously. 

Just now, Tseard said:

Creating different threads, rewording it when it comes all down to the same point is not going to work. We get it, you hate the current situation and you want to see a change. Well go ahead and wait for the one thread you made to get answered by the administration. This is basically a suggestion which is a tiny bit less bad than the CK system you proposed.

No this is not going to work and it will never work.

Completely different to the CK system, much different. This is about introducing a whole new line of RP to the server. 

Just now, Duke said:

I don’t want no crime, I want people to take the crimes they commit seriously. 

Completely different to the CK system, much different. This is about introducing a whole new line of RP to the server. 

Yet for the same reasons why you made the CK topic which did not work so you make another thread and introduce it in a different way. Instead of losing your character permanently, we now ''jail'' them in a hospital so that they think twice before getting into needles shootouts. 

Just now, Tseard said:

Yet for the same reasons why you made the CK topic which did not work so you make another thread and introduce it in a different way. Instead of losing your character permanently, we now ''jail'' them in a hospital so that they think twice before getting into needles shootouts. 

Pretty much. Don’t like the suggestion? Don’t support it then. Others have. 

Just now, Duke said:

Pretty much. Don’t like the suggestion? Don’t support it then. Others have. 

From all the 22 replies, only two have. 

I wish you good luck with this hunt on trying to resolve your personal issue. 

16 minutes ago, Tseard said:

From all the 22 replies, only two have. 

I wish you good luck with this hunt on trying to resolve your personal issue. 

I'd say it's an issue that effects a lot of people. 

People simply don't care about dying, or going to hospital, or being shot, because it's a 20 minute ordeal. 

i would absolutely love it if i had to wait a day to do anything because big brain elegy driver 226 smashes into me and i have to go to hospital (desync bro...)

i would also love it that i have to suffer the same consequences because johnny mafia got mad i fender-bent their car and came to driveby us

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Bandit1 said:

i would absolutely love it if i had to wait a day to do anything because big brain elegy driver 226 smashes into me and i have to go to hospital (desync bro...)

i would also love it that i have to suffer the same consequences because johnny mafia got mad i fender-bent their car and came to driveby us

Hahaha okay point taken. 

This could be limited to certain circumstances.

1 hour ago, Duke said:

Hahaha okay point taken. 

This could be limited to certain circumstances.

Yes? I was hit by two consecutive cars and I decided to go for RPing my injuries. This happened just today ( notice the broken pole in front of me, and my ‚‚cast'' )
DLLocSS.jpg

As you can see, whoever hit me ( I didn't see him either, he just sped past me afterwards ) probably will face no IC reprecussions for it ( because no traffic cams, I guess ) and because most people would prefer to RP those panicked people who ditch the scene after they hit someone.
Now, all I am saying is that my last two injuries would realistically throw my char in hospital for a year at least, not to mention this latest one.
Fact that people chose to RP their injuries more seriously is up to them, but trying to force them just because some people can't drive for shit ( desync bro ) is horrible idea and great way to get rid of the players. As Rybyn said, while this idea sounds good, it is not feasible in any way.

Just now, DjoleK said:

Yes? I was hit by two consecutive cars and I decided to go for RPing my injuries. This happened just today ( notice the broken pole in front of me, and my ‚‚cast'' )
DLLocSS.jpg

As you can see, whoever hit me ( I didn't see him either, he just sped past me afterwards ) probably will face no IC reprecussions for it ( because no traffic cams, I guess ) and because most people would prefer to RP those panicked people who ditch the scene after they hit someone.
Now, all I am saying is that my last two injuries would realistically throw my char in hospital for a year at least, not to mention this latest one.
Fact that people chose to RP their injuries more seriously is up to them, but trying to force them just because some people can't drive for shit ( desync bro ) is horrible idea and great way to get rid of the players. As Rybyn said, while this idea sounds good, it is not feasible in any way.

Yep, so as I said, we could limit it to certain circumstances where the player purposely puts their character at risk.

• Robyn locked this topic