Making Gun Shot Wound roleplay more enjoyable - but how?

Cobra

Just now, Captain said:

* Daniels shin was shattered by the round. 

& then even make it so that you guys have to travel with the proper equipment and if you don’t have it you’re fucked and have to resort to other means.

Yep, and equipment needs to be restocked 

1 minute ago, Captain said:

Sounds like the suggestion thread can save / amplify GSW roleplay at this point. 

Then again, will developers spend time forcing people to get treated for injuries through a complex script instead of just having admins force people to RP.

And why should they script something already possible if people just weren't lazy 

On 6/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, Keane said:

There needs to be more emphasis on load and go rather than encouraging the faction members to perform surgeries on the sidewalk.

It's not enjoyable for the person to sit through 10 lines of medical terms they don't understand because someone that recently got ILS certified wants to try to set up an IV due to a pulse being slightly below normal. It's not enjoyable either for the cops to stand around waiting to be shot at. This results in the cops putting pressure on FD and that makes FD hate the scene too. 

MVP response.

Just now, Duke said:

Are you suggesting we stop medical roleplay and only attend fire & rescue calls

Did I say that? Point to me where I said that please. I pointed out that FD gets other kinds of calls, not just medical. In thus, it will not kill off FD. 

• Keane locked this topic

I'll be unlocking this in the hopes that we can actually have a constructive discussion about something that has become an issue for both the LSFD and the people outside of it. Remember to respect other's opinions and don't see them as personal attacks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Keane unlocked this topic