Crusader Kings II

Atiku

Image result for crusader king 2 logo

Crusader Kings II is a very fun and unique strategy game made by Paradox. It's fairly different to most as you take control of an individual ruler rather than of a nation and guide generations of successive monarchs or nobles through the middle ages. The game has a steep learning curve but is generally extremely fulfilling once you've mastered the basics. There are a lot of guides out there such as this one which I used when I first got the game. Having friends who know the game and guide you is also a very good way to help get into it. The game allows for a huge range of playstyles ranging from min-maxing every little detail and exploit to roleplaying your characters based off your traits. The game is also incredibly fun on multiplayer.

CK2 along with its DLC is currently on sale on Steam, CD keys of the game are also extremely cheap. 

Edited by Atiku

Nothing beats bedding your own daughters and spreading abominations in to the world.

Seduction focus is mandatory to keep the bloodline pure...

Edit: Is it weird that I create a custom family with my IRL name as I bed said daughters? 

Edited by Arnzeal
13 hours ago, Arnzeal said:

Nothing beats bedding your own daughters and spreading abominations in to the world.

Seduction focus is mandatory to keep the bloodline pure...

Edit: Is it weird that I create a custom family with my IRL name as I bed said daughters? 

Just a bit yeah

• Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic