[Saints News] Honest Review - Crucial Fix

6X7u7LB.png

AP_123_Advert_Banner.png

50d8e7422d1edcdff6f03193f5d4deeb.jpg

Crucial Fix

Truly Fitting of Such A Title!

Section I: Value

The entry fee is very fair at just $250, just for coffees and it is just a cafe, saying that, you often see cafes with extortionate entry fees, more akin to a nightclub, so in comparison to their rivals, Crucial Fix really offers a good value for money in terms of their entry. I must say that the cafe is arguably one of the best in the city, it has the best taste, and on a personal level, I really loved it. The coffees themselves are free, with the only transaction being just paying the very modest entry price, meaning that, well, let's just say, you definitely won't regret going there for a nice coffee.

Value Score: 5/5

Section II: Music

The music is pretty good, it really calms the people and makes them enjoy their coffee at best. It's nothing like loud or quiet, it's just adjusted perfectly, to allow for room for improvement, my suggestion would be to go for a more inclusive feel, while the music is pretty good itself, it doesn't really feel fitting for a coffee shop perfectly, and this suggestion would allow for the venue to be more fitting for a wider audience. Following this, they will have the best atmosphere, for elders, young and teenagers.

Music Score: 3.5/5

Section III: Staff

There was only one female worker, but she did her best to serve the people. It was actually the real owner herself serving drinks to people, which is great. She was talking really politely and dealing with everything nicely and calmly. She took her time to serve, but that is understandable as the only person available. 

Staff Score: 4/5

Section IV: Experience

After having a visit at Crucial Fix, I can say that they have the best coffee in town! I absolutely love their drinks. There was only one worker, so she surely took her time to serve the coffee, but it's alright. The entry fee is pretty fair and about the atmosphere and interior, it's really good. I loved the design and the interior itself was pretty good and fitting of the venue, to summarise, I would suggest that you all go for a coffee there, it's the best cafe in town. - Crucial Fix!

Experience Score: 4/5

Overall Score: 4.125

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

Have FaceBrowser? Get Involved and Give Us A Like.

Read Our City Guide!

Saint.png

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic