Regarding Potential Accusations - A Statement

User; Irelia.

Comment:

So let's start with the bull in the room, weazel did not accuse anyone of such things. First of all I was explaining my /Private/ thoughts with a friend. What is said and done on my private time is me. Not weazel so I would appreciate that being updated to how it is. One woman who you overheard discussing the logic of something. A right which she has to do under the United states constitution. 

Second, nor I or weazel have attempted to poach any employee. To my knowledge you're the only employee to saints. Whilst this may not be the case you are the only one I know of. And I have never once offered you to work for me.

So I end on this note. This is a comment made on my personal time. Not a comment The Weazel Corporation has made.

Edited by Mecovy
9 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Username: T.Morgan

Comment: As Weazel's Division Director I'd encourage you to get in touch with Irelia herself personally to discuss any issues, instead of making press releases based on unconfirmed reports. 

I tried, and was promptly ignored.

This comment section is reading more like damage control then anything.

I will not stand by and allow for threats against Saints News.

1 hour ago, Mecovy said:

User; Irelia.

Comment:

So let's start with the bull in the room, weazel did not accuse anyone of such things. First of all I was explaining my /Private/ thoughts with a friend. What is said and done on my private time is me. Not weazel so I would appreciate that being updated to how it is. One woman who you overheard discussing the logic of something. A right which she has to do under the United states constitution. 

Second, nor I or weazel have attempted to poach any employee. To my knowledge you're the only employee to saints. Whilst this may not be the case you are the only one I know of. And I have never once offered you to work for me.

So I end on this note. This is a comment made on my personal time. Not a comment The Weazel Corporation has made.

Username: pussycrusher6969696969

Comment: weasel corporation kills babie???

Name: DATAMEN

Comment:  BUY our PINEAL GLAND DECALCIFICATION SERUM Today !! Did you drink the Fluoride Water ?? DECALCIFY your PINEAL GLAND with OUR SREUM !! Do Not Drink Fluoridated Water !! DECALCIFY your PINEAL GLAND Today !! They Will Control You !!

• Upvote 3
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic