Add the BF Injection

cookiejar

Short description: Hi! So I noticed this small off-road car, that I recognized from GTA singleplayer, but haven't seen anywhere in GTA:W yet. I was wondering why. So I figured, why not suggest adding it!

Detailed description: Now, I don't know why the BF Injection isn't added. It isn't weaponized and to my knowledge not very powerful in any aspect. But I could be wrong since I'm not very well known with GTA vehicles. I was just wondering if it could be added to the game, since it doesn't seem to be rare and it doesn't seem to go fast. Ontop of that, it is part of the base game I believe.

Commands to add: No commands to add.

Items to add: No items to add.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Another car to choose from, always an improvement, I'd say!

Additional information: 

I've used this vehicle dealership guide to determine the vehicle wasn't sold anywhere according the lack of the vehicle anywhere on the server. 

This is the car I'm talking about: https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/BF_Injection

It could be that this car is not in-game for an obvious reason. I'd like to know if that's the case, but stay nice and polite! :3

Edited by cookiejar

Not only the BF Injection, they need to add way more vehicles like the ratloader hotrod, the dune buggy and also normal vehicles, otherwise the BF Injection is getting overused and then it wouldn't be that unique anymore If you get what I mean. I do support it tho!

Edited by alma

Of course. If there's any vehicles that aren't added, without a proper reason then I don't see why not they wouldn't be added as well. I just don't know which cars it are exactly. I picked this one because I noticed how it wasn't available.

As a character who isn't as rich, and who has a redneck background, likes off-roading but doesn't feel super comfortable driving huge trucks, this car would be great for her. Especially with the beetle look. 

14 hours ago, FearnR said:

Honestly, I support any suggestion that wants to add vehicles that aren't unrealistic super cars. Especially with RP popping up more in the county I see total reason to have these. +1

I am all for it of adding realistic cars that should be available to us. Because currently I see way too many Super cars around town (Pariah, Pfister, Cheetah) driven around. Honestly those are not daily drivers, my main character has four vehicles (Sandking XL, Sultan, Elegy & Z190) two of those could be considered a daily driver(Sandking XL, Sultan). I know allot of people own more than just one Super car while barely having any car that could be considered a Daily Driver, hence I would like to see addition of more simple cars that are not over priced which will allow people a bigger variety of available vehicles to choose from. Since the current cheap vehicles with all honestly are limited and don't allow a selection in my honest opinion.

Not to mention I'd love hearing the thoughts of the Management about the matter.

P.S.

Not to mention that there were two people who performed Roleplay in order to obtain vehicles that are not available via the Game-Mode itself. One is the Roosevelt (The person who got it, took a month and a half of Roleplay with 153 screenshots) the other car (Sultan RS, two seats) took about two~three weeks. Even though it was obtained via Roleplay that's a bit unfair since we don't have a vast majority of simple cars that should be available in-game.

Edited by Vash Baldeus

I mean. I would be all in for roleplaying obtaining the BF Injection through roleplay, since my character could roleplay ordering the parts and starting a project of custom building the BF Injection out of a VW Beetle with her mechanic knowledge. Possibly involve some friends into it that are more up to date with mechanic knowledge. But it'd be nice (considering its such a simple car) to just have it for sale.

But yes, indeed curious what management can say on this matter!

Edited by cookiejar
  • Westen locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...