[Saints News] Taking Out The Trash

6X7u7LB.png

DazJhq4.png

c3k2V6n.jpg

Denis Anderson, of the Los Santos Waste Management

Taking Out The Trash

Well, someone has to do it.

Los Santos has not seen a private waste management firm for several months, leading to trash buildup growing, and businesses becoming increasingly more unhappy, two local entrepreneurs have realised the problem, and are dedicated to changing that.

Deep inside Cypress Flats in East Los Santos, the Los Santos Waste Management company is both determined and ambitious, planning to take over the waste disposal for the city government, the dimly light industrial yard is home to local-born hard workers, when we arrived, we were introduced to a local resident, formerly of Chamberlain Hills who had been given a second chance with the Los Santos Waste Management company, allowing him to earn an income.

bruV359.jpg

Willy Weathers of the Los Santos Waste Management

We spoke to one of the partners' about the company, their plans and how it all started. Read what he had to say below:

"It has crossed my mind when I was looking at the news, I think the headline was something like "Los Santos and its garbage problem". Well, not many people know that the government is not providing such a service. The government does not actually provide Waste Management. There is only one small company in Davis that manages the waste over there, but they don't bother coming to the other districts.  This means that most of the business owners, including many households, are overtasked with their garbage and the garbage keeps stacking, especially since nobody is coming to move it. To this day, the government has done nothing. They usually look for private contractors to handle the waste. That's where the story of my company begins.

To make it short and simple? Los Santos Waste Management focuses on businesses. We collect the garbage and we move it, we're playing our part in order to get rid of this crisis. We aim for working together with the government, but for the meantime we work with businesses, and obviously, they produce most of the garbage.

If you're interested in our mission and you like what we're doing, you'd be happy to know that we're hiring. We also expect that the local business owners approach us. We have a hard time reaching out to them. I have heard about a few cases where the businesses just dump their trash into the ocean, which is a federal crime. They are just overtasked, as I say, and, to be honest, we can't even blame them considering the current situation."

The company feels legit and it's great to hear that the populace of the city are taking the problems that they can legally fix into their own hands, what are your thoughts on the Los Santos Waste Management? Let us know in the comments below.

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

Have FaceBrowser? Get Involved and Give Us A Like.

Read Our City Guide!

Saint.pngiISr37cK7jvUBGjiIRXT_24_7ba8960e266f20e99e1e239b36201aeb_image.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic