That "Creep" on Power Street.

Burr

2 hours ago, Hastangz said:

My man, that's some good shit, fr. You might need to work on the log editing, but it's nice.

Appreciated.  I just use a backdrop for the logs and use print scr.  Easier all around.  Use to use the other program for another rp server but.. isn't as clear and takes longer to filter shit 

57 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Appreciated.  I just use a backdrop for the logs and use print scr.  Easier all around.  Use to use the other program for another rp server but.. isn't as clear and takes longer to filter shit 

My mans, I got a nice trick you can use with Photoshop, even if you got the cracked version. Forum PM me if you want my Discord and shiet, case you wanna know.

2 hours ago, Hastangz said:

My mans, I got a nice trick you can use with Photoshop, even if you got the cracked version. Forum PM me if you want my Discord and shiet, case you wanna know.

Check'em in 2 minutes my brotha.  Just got around using it, got to say.. it's a beautiful mix.. takes a bit longer but worth it.  Thanks for the honest feed back ❤️ Helps a lot.  Will continue the story full heartedly 

• Adero locked this topic