Players/vehicles not loading in while driving

Daabas

Okay, I have a problem that when I'm driving around (and enter new areas), the vehicles and players take some time to load. So let's say I'm in a pursuit, I don't see anyone other than the suspects car which means I can ram through people's cars etc and not even know about it. This gyazo here is an example of my partner (Adam Vallejo) seeing the big truck and two bikes driving next to us, however, in my screen (Raul Vallejo), I couldn't see anyone at all which is why I drove by just like that.

https://gyazo.com/9f8d17cc97ab61197491a0911e30ebbd

Does anyone know why this happens? I've heard that it has to do with the RageMP client, but I think it happens way worse for me compared to others.

Edited by Daabas

What your issue is here is a combination of your connection to the server, the other players connection to the server and the combined time it takes for those players connections communicating with the server till the server communicates those players actions to your client, somewhere in here there is a whole lot of high latency, it's pretty much just lag that is causing you to become extremely desynced.

It also happened to me when I was experiencing performance lag and objects/vehicles weren't loading properly.
If you're playing with "low" FPS, that maybe be one of the reasons, or then,as stated above it may be your own connection issues ( which I find hard to happen since my net is still lagging sometimes and still loads everything properly.
Also turn your desync off, it helped me a lot.
Hope I was useful.

I don't know if this is a desync issue or a ping issue. What is your ping typically like? Also if you have inherent FPS lag then that would cause issues anyways but I'd suggest reinstalling Rage to see if that fixes the issue, sometimes it does.

• Ali locked this topic