Player accents in game

Bistek

7 hours ago, Bistek said:

I respect your opinion, but, I personally use /attributes to describe my character's peculiarities, such as their ethnicity, gender, what he physically look like, etc, instead of using /do about those features.

Quoting @Aquila...

Hey your name sounds familiar... Bistek Mishima?

I agree with others about /attributes containing the accent. Should really encourage people to use it rather than have an /accent feature. Sometimes it's even worth portraying an accent through a character's speech, i.e. "Velkom to my bar!"

I added my characters' accents through /attributes. 

Perhaps, due to most players who have an accident typing [Accent] (Message) be able to set something so whenever you type it auto puts the square brackets with the accent? I'm not sure if that's what you originally meant, but if not it would definitely be a time saver for those who want to RP having an accent. 

12 hours ago, FearnR said:

Perhaps, due to most players who have an accident typing [Accent] (Message) be able to set something so whenever you type it auto puts the square brackets with the accent? I'm not sure if that's what you originally meant, but if not it would definitely be a time saver for those who want to RP having an accent. 

That's what I meant...we discussed this in here and making sure everyone knows about your accent, which would have to be written down over /attributes, was the best option so far.

TL:DR   /accent is pointless