Approval Time for application?

ibinkks

I applied early morning several days ago, and recieved a reply around 36 hours later.  Just have patience, you'll most likely have made a mistake, or ommited information like I did.  The person who reviewed my application highlighted my errors, in plain English, and Re-submission was effortless.  I was playing within 3 days of my initial application. 

You'll get an email once it's reviewed, check your junk mail, as most of my gta.world emails have gone there.  Make sure you remove the junk label, so that you get a notification from your inbox once your application is checked ?

For voluntary work, and imagining there are high volumes of applications fequently, the support team get +9001 points and 10/10 satisfaction from myself. Despite my application not being instant, we take the instantaneous nature of todays world for granted.

Applications are checked daily whenever members of the staff team have time. Some staff members can be very busy with sub-teams and other responsibilities that add to their workload as well as real life, of course. You'll just have to be patient but it shouldn't take any longer than a day to receive a response. 

• Thanks 1