I cannot download the server package completely

Kevin_Luo

I can’t download the server package completely (After connected to the server, it started downloading.)

There are about 500 files, but usually when I’m downloading the sixth file, the download will stop (Perhaps because of my location in real life, I’m in Southeast Asia. I don’t know if it stopped or just because the file is so big that I can’t download it successfully )

Can anyone upload the package? Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, Kevin_Luo said:

I can’t download the server package completely (After connected to the server, it started downloading.)

There are about 500 files, but usually when I’m downloading the sixth file, the download will stop (Perhaps because of my location in real life, I’m in Southeast Asia. I don’t know if it stopped or just because the file is so big that I can’t download it successfully )

Can anyone upload the package? Thank you! :)

Server went down around 4 hours ago. I think its still down so that might be the problem why you cant connect.

1 hour ago, Chipsdose said:

Server went down around 4 hours ago. I think its still down so that might be the problem why you cant connect.

He is right just give it some time and wait for the server to come back I also suggest you to join the discord channel to check when is the server fixed.

• Nervous locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...