PK and CK

Theres things that can be done, like,

Medical bills, 20k per pk

Characters pk by police automatically survive, get arrested on respawn

Or even

A 5 day ban representing a hospital stay, plus hospital bill. This might motivate people to be more careful with their caharacters lives, since they want to play their characters.

Or

For  3 days pk characters spawn in a hell dimension where the have to mine rocks and get beaten up by monster characters, representing an out of body experience while theyre in the hospital

I'd be very much for this if:
- FD was more active (Not trying to bash anyone here, just is how it is) - In real life you have ambulances available around the clock, unless they're extremely busy.
- Dead body script was implemented - Kinda just sucks that poof one day, your friend's gone. Could be fun to roleplay a scene where you find your friend's body, and also would allow for longer term investigations from PD, as the body stays in the world to be interacted with.
- Namechanges were free - Would suck to lose hours and hours of money and properties you worked hard for 'cause you can't afford a namechange.

I'm not for this as long as the three things listed above, but I guess I could live with namechanges not being free really.

This would reduce the amount of unrealistic crimes occurring, pushing people to plan their actions properly instead of just rushing in and at most lose a gun and whatever else is on you.

people value their life over assets and other stupid shit every day in gta:world and it shouldn't be like that at all, 

if you don't value your life against a cop and then you get CK'd then why do you not CK when choosing to save a weapon or something over die. 

complete and extreme disregards for your character's life should come with a straight up CK and name change perhaps.

On 5/23/2019 at 9:52 AM, lonex said:

Simple. Take away what people care most for on this server.

In game Money. Lots of it. 

Effective way to combat people not rping fear of losing something and another way of dealing with the inflation.

This is a great idea, US healthcare system is expensive. if you start paying 50k a death things people surely would value their life a little more