[4SALE] GUSSÉT

Rheotic

20190317163443_1__1_.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.04.08

Exquisite, high-class, and a fine dining restaurant is now up for sale. The business is located right at the heart of Los Santos, Rockford Hills. A pretty populated area with a lot of business flow, an area with great potential. The restaurant comes with a stunning rooftop, also a dining area with a view down Los Santos and our lovely Rockford Hills. (pictures will be posted soon)

The business generates around $30,000 to $40,000 a night if the clientele traffic is good, and if it's average you make at least $20,000. It's a great business to run but it is too much for me at the moment as my schedule is getting pretty busy these days and I'd rather pass it on to somebody's capable of squeezing out every bit of potential from the place, so. Good luck to everybody and myself.

STARTING BID: $600,000

BID STEP: $15,000

BUYOUT: $900,000

Edited by Rheotic
2 hours ago, Lance said:

I've seen it open like 3 times and it's for sale already.. 

" It's agreat business to run but it is too much for me at the moment as my schedule is getting pretty busy these days and I'd rather pass it on to somebody's capable of squeezing out every bit of potential from the place " 

What's that got to do with anything anyways?

Edited by Rheotic
2 hours ago, Rheotic said:

" It's agreat business to run but it is too much for me at the moment as my schedule is getting pretty busy these days and I'd rather pass it on to somebody's capable of squeezing out every bit of potential from the place " 

What's that got to do with anything anyways?

Just sad it's already for sale before i even got to visit it. Seemed like a nice place, but hey, new owner might be capable of running it! Good luck.