@LSPD - Questions relating to the recent PF/CCW/GC Update

Rekhoem

Alright, let's begin.

af27fa74a4ee0d3acc0d9c336badd83c.png
So if not the tunk, where else can we store them?

e4febaa422c9895a14bdf9ed87421dd6.png
What are those locations, where can I access a list of them?

a7cd21246e6a002b3138278be8155adb.png
The OOC Part - does this mean that carrying my firearm on me without being in posession of a CCW is now considered an admin-punishable rule break? This is concerning me the most, as this kind of 'vigilantism' is very much part of my character and I've been doing this for a little over a year now. It should be treated as an IC issue and not be taken into OOC to be treated as an admin rule break, unless roleplayed very very badly. (e.g. powergaming or "/me pull gun and kill" followed by headshotspamming, which in itself is also powergaming.)

1ab9ecf3e6980ac9f6cf4f2d416fa21e.png

How exactly does this serial number system work? Where can I see my gun's number? Do my old guns get equipped with such a number too?

5 minutes ago, Ylva said:

There is a thread on the LSPD forum that allows all of these questions to be answered, as the thread serves as both an IC and OOC area to ask any questions relating to all of the firearm licenses available, alongside the rules and regulations listed.

You can access it here: https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20

Alright.

I'll take question 1, 2 and 4 there.

Question 3 remains here, however, as it's closer related to server management than PD.