Coastguard radio

Mitch

Short description:

Adding a command to communicate with the Coastguard. Similar to the /atc command. 

Detailed description:

Currently there is no way to communicate properly with a Coastguard or anyone outside of 911 on boats for reporting issues, outside of this, people that wish to RP large scale issues at sea are better off in active communication with the Coastguard, ran by the LSFD or LSPD if none are available. I'm sure @Fraggloid would like this to be done, since he runs the LSFD Maritime team. And yes, Coastguard frequencies do exist in real life. 

Commands to add:

/cg

Items to add:

None

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Expands on the naval aspect of the server and for people who wish to roleplay out in the water, it's always good to try out new things, especially with boat incidents or trouble on the water. Helps develop characters and gives unique RP for all that are involved.

Additional information:

• Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure how I feel about this suggestion, I guess it could be useful for little effort, though I'm not sure how much it would be used. If FD sees a great need for this, they should probably push it to the relevant channels internally and then the suggestion may have a much better chance of being on the server.