Hillside Gangsters XIII

Wooow, First faction to 200 pages. I'm seriously impressed with how far you guys have taken this facion.

It all started with a small project made by Ghoul and me but you guys have really taken it to a new level, you have made it better than I could ever imagine. Big shout-out to all of you for taking this faction to the next level and keeping it as one of the best factions on this server. I am seriously impressed with what you have achived. Finally, A quick HIP to all the dead homies that fell on the way to greatness. HIP Willow, Elmo, Flaco, Klumzy, Johnny, Toker & the rest of the homies that came after me, I would name you all but that would take another 200 pages. KEEP IT UP my East side demons! 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Vindus said:

Wooow, First faction to 200 pages. I'm seriously impressed with how far you guys have taken this facion.

It all started with a small project made by Ghoul and me but you guys have really taken it to a new level, you have made it better than I could ever imagine. Big shout-out to all of you for taking this faction to the next level and keeping it as one of the best factions on this server. I am seriously impressed with what you have achived. Finally, A quick HIP to all the dead homies that fell on the way to greatness. HIP Willow, Elmo, Flaco, Klumzy, Johnny, Toker & the rest of the homies that came after me, I would name you all but that would take another 200 pages. KEEP IT UP my East side demons! 

A proud father. Good shit though, boys!

• Applaud 1
  • Igloo locked this topic
  • Igloo unlocked this topic