Airplanes prices adjustement (Not helicopters)

I'd like to see aircraft sales handled by PM, though this would put more of a burden on them it would at least allow people who cared for aviation RP to take part in it and would keep those who simply want to own a helicopter from having one.

I think the prices are fine, if anything we can raise the prices for helicopters (no I don't have one and yes, I would really like to have one like anyone else). 

We should keep air traffic to a minimum. If people land on garages, report them for their terrible RP. 

5 hours ago, OfficerCode3 said:

I think the prices are fine, if anything we can raise the prices for helicopters (no I don't have one and yes, I would really like to have one like anyone else). 

We should keep air traffic to a minimum. If people land on garages, report them for their terrible RP. 

Honestly this, the current prices right now are cheap enough for something like that. Make em any cheaper and you’ll have people recreating 9/11

25 minutes ago, WirelessMind said:

Honestly this, the current prices right now are cheap enough for something like that. Make em any cheaper and you’ll have people recreating 9/11

First, do you really think that 400,000$ is cheap?

Second if people are retarded to do 9/11 they'll just get banned and they weren't worth on the server anyways.

Third this is just to promote more RP, and the skies won't fill up with dozens of planes but they'll allow some people to actually consider it to improve their role-play. And you need to have rp reasons for owning any vehicles anyways. I have the cash to buy supercars but I don't since it doesn't fit your character anyways.

• Rukka locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...