How to install mods on RAGEMP

5 hours ago, Firesky said:

If properly installed you press Shift+F2 or the Home key to access the configuration menu, then you just change presets freely with the arrow on top and go down through the list, I do recommend setting up a key for toggling it on and off as well as a key of your liking to access the menu on the settings tab of the menu.

I only need to drag and drop the downloaded files right and put them into my gta 5 folder or am I missing something else? 

12 minutes ago, Dstar said:

I only need to drag and drop the downloaded files right and put them into my gta 5 folder or am I missing something else? 

No you just drag the files inside the SweetFX folder to the GTA V directory and you're set.

• Upvote 1

@Firesky You've done some good work here, thank you!

The only issue I am having is when using the ENB.. I seem to get blinded, know of a way to fix this? I also don't noticed a difference to the emergency vehicles lights, I'd like these to be bright if possible.

image.thumb.png.fb2e57ffe61225ee4f864d9a7c4405cf.png

Edited by Stimo
5 hours ago, Stimo said:

@Firesky You've done some good work here, thank you!

The only issue I am having is when using the ENB.. I seem to get blinded, know of a way to fix this? I also don't noticed a difference to the emergency vehicles lights, I'd like these to be bright if possible.

What graphic enhancer are you using currently with it?

29 minutes ago, Narinna said:

@Firesky the Redux addon looks awesome! I am finding though that when I take a screenshot, it's not taking a screenshot of gta with the Redux filter on (it looks like normal quality). Don't suppose you'd have any idea why that might happen?

Hmm, I never personally had that issue, it shouldn't happen.. Try to press Windows Key + Print Screen, it should auto save the screenshot to your pictures folder on windows, see if it still happens.

9 minutes ago, Firesky said:

What graphic enhancer are you using currently with it?

Hmm, I never personally had that issue, it shouldn't happen.. Try to press Windows Key + Print Screen, it should auto save the screenshot to your pictures folder on windows, see if it still happens.

I chose to use the Redux one.

Just now, Stimo said:

I chose to use the Redux one.

For Redux I only included SweetFX, not ENB.. So you probably have extra files from an old ENB you had installed.

Look for these files and remove them, keep only the SweetFX.

image.png.414d0bc7e7b3db6706dfbe7533d53139.png

If everything works fine you can then re-consider trying to add an ENB on top, but that's all personal preference.

Edited by Firesky
7 minutes ago, Firesky said:

For Redux I only included SweetFX, not ENB.. So you probably have extra files from an old ENB you had installed.

Look for these files and remove them, keep only the SweetFX.

image.png.414d0bc7e7b3db6706dfbe7533d53139.png

If everything works fine you can then re-consider trying to add an ENB on top, but that's all personal preference.

Ah right ok, thank you. I'm yet to see the emergency vehicle lights in Redux, do you find they are brighter than vanilla?