How to install mods on RAGEMP

29 minutes ago, Firesky said:

For people using NVR, I recommend using the 'Bright Night' version as named on the mega.nz folder since the normal version at night can be pretty dark.

If you're having problems with the ENB, first.. Make sure if you were using an ENB or SweetFX previously that you remove it completely or just back it up somewhere.

Also there's an updated ENB version on the mega.nz main folder, just replace it with the one included with NVR and obviously ENB is not mandatory, just an additional that I decided to include, might not work the same as on everyone else, depending from screen to screen and as game settings may vary.

You can easily disable/enable the ENB while IG by simply pressing 'ScrollLock', same applies to editing it you hit the 'End' key, just remember to save the configuration once you're done editing.. Since I've had people ask me previously if ENB was necessary, but it's simply an additional toggleable option.

Information's included on the readme file, or at least it should, if even with the latest ENB and Bright Nights version you feel like your game's dark still, pump up your actual IG brightness, if that doesn't help press 'End' to access the ENB configuration and play with Brightness and GammaCurve values on the color correction, go small on the values and don't forget to save once you're done.

Brightness.PNG.b60dd5d23c40fcecdd827350f648063c.PNG

But the ENB is FPS heavy so I recommend using it mostly for screenshot purposes and whatnot, there's a bunch of settings that can be tweaked.

For some reason the current ENB I have installed does not have this option at all.