How to install mods on RAGEMP

On 6/11/2019 at 6:02 AM, Smonk said:

how exactly do you even use the archive fix and do it yourself, guide doesnt provide much insight on that

Modified .RPF files modified by you, all you need to do is drag the file on top of ArchiveFix.exe, you'll get a message that the file was encrypted, if you happen to modify an .rpf file inside of a main .rpf file, that one must be extracted and also dragged to the ArchiveFix.exe, then you re-add it inside of the .RPF file and do the same to it, I'll work on a guide later on, hopefully might help and clear some doubts.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:15 AM, Blackbeard said:

Is there any chance to change clothing textures like that? 

Of course, any game textures can be changed, and you can do the textures yourself as long as you know where those textures are located.

Edited by Firesky
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
On 6/12/2019 at 12:27 PM, Firesky said:

Modified .RPF files modified by you, all you need to do is drag the file on top of ArchiveFix.exe, you'll get a message that the file was encrypted, if you happen to modify an .rpf file inside of a main .rpf file, that one must be extracted and also dragged to the ArchiveFix.exe, then you re-add it inside of the .RPF file and do the same to it, I'll work on a guide later on, hopefully might help and clear some doubts.

Of course, any game textures can be changed, and you can do the textures yourself as long as you know where those textures are located.

can you make a small video on archive fix thing?

• Upvote 1
On 6/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, Tennplugg said:

I've gotten NVR and the texture mods to work, but not the audio mods.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, Tennplugg said:

Anyone gotten audio mods to work with the retail version?

They seem to work for me, I'm on steam too.

Well, I tried working with archivefix to get a fix for PRSA working that occurs when you use NVR but it didn't seem to work. From my understanding all that needs doing is it needs to be installed via OpenIV, in GTAV/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/ - then the update.rpf needs to be put through archivefix. Even though I did that, it didn't work. I'm not entirely sure where I went wrong.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/prsa-enb-flickering-night-glitch-fix

Any chance you could get this set up?