How to install mods on RAGEMP

does anybody know if this works for tattoos? I mean, they are all in dlc.rpf files... anybody?? i really need this, since i cannot use mods regularly, rockstar launcher doesn't allow anything... just updates and replaces the files with the original ones... 

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bash said:

There are a plethora of users that use this as reference actually.

All if not most of the posts above my message is people complaining about either the dead link or the method not working, because it misguides people into putting their mods into DLCPacks which isn't a thing anymore. The archivefix part is correct, but it doesn't even have a link for archivefix.

With that being said, it'd be nice to have this unpinned because a guide right below this (Sterren's guide) has all the information and a proper video guide to explain how to mod in Rage 0.3.7

13 hours ago, effion said:

All if not most of the posts above my message is people complaining about either the dead link or the method not working, because it misguides people into putting their mods into DLCPacks which isn't a thing anymore. The archivefix part is correct, but it doesn't even have a link for archivefix.

With that being said, it'd be nice to have this unpinned because a guide right below this (Sterren's guide) has all the information and a proper video guide to explain how to mod in Rage 0.3.7

Hey, could you guide me on how to install ArchiveFix? I've heard about it but all the info is mixed up on the internet.