How to install mods on RAGEMP

12 minutes ago, Jura said:

Teach me your ways daddy!

You have to play with "gameconfig.xml" if you want to make it to work in RAGEMP (That it works in SP does not mean that it works in RAGEMP and vice versa)

Fix with "archivefixer" every .RPF (including the DLCs, DLC NVR_textures and NVR_Carcols must be installed in RAGEMP > clienteresources).

To edit the clouds you have to modify the file "weather.xml"

Edited by Jennie
2 hours ago, Jennie said:

You have to play with "gameconfig.xml" if you want to make it to work in RAGEMP (That it works in SP does not mean that it works in RAGEMP and vice versa)

Fix with "archivefixer" every .RPF (including the DLCs, DLC NVR_textures and NVR_Carcols must be installed in RAGEMP > clienteresources).

Yeah.... I'm at a loss unless there's a dummy's guide to do this.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, Jennie said:

I need also a dummy's guide...

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, PapaJarad said:

Is there no way of using an ENB while on the server? If so how 

Install ENB and go, it doesn't require anything custom or different out of the box. You're mainly looking for someone to create a customer ENB config you would then install and overwrite your existing.

Not sure if direct linking is allowed, if not I am sorry.

http://enbdev.com/download_mod_gta5.htm

^ Official Download link for GTA 5 - ENB - DEFAULT NO PRESENTS from developer. 

• 4 weeks later...