How to install mods on RAGEMP

6 hours ago, Milkshake said:

I think any sort of texture can be added, I am 100% about any kind of mod that uses .asi or other ways to be implemented into the game will not work at all with Rage till they implement some sort of proper support.

Thanks. I managed to find that topic after some digging. I was proficient with modding GTA: SA but GTA: V is a bit of a different ballgame and it's my first time attempting.

I also came to the same conclusion myself about it only being texture, models and sound modifications. Thanks for clarifying!

• 3 weeks later...

I still love that you update these modifications, and make sure they work with all versions of GTA 5.
But I can't seem to understand why the usage of Mediafire, it's a ridiculous slow site for downloads. On a internet of 500+ mbps, it takes more than 3 hours if you're lucky, I know this often depends on traffic around Mediafire but my experience on the large scaled picture has always been bad with Mediafire.

Thanks for the contribution nonetheless, but why not the use of Mega? An way faster download website? Or simply a google drive for the sizier mods such as NVR, Visual V & Redux, it'll greatly reduce download times. I can't imagine how long it takes for some just to get it from Mediafire. ?

On 9/18/2019 at 3:26 PM, Milkshake said:

I still love that you update these modifications, and make sure they work with all versions of GTA 5.
But I can't seem to understand why the usage of Mediafire, it's a ridiculous slow site for downloads. On a internet of 500+ mbps, it takes more than 3 hours if you're lucky, I know this often depends on traffic around Mediafire but my experience on the large scaled picture has always been bad with Mediafire.

Thanks for the contribution nonetheless, but why not the use of Mega? An way faster download website? Or simply a google drive for the sizier mods such as NVR, Visual V & Redux, it'll greatly reduce download times. I can't imagine how long it takes for some just to get it from Mediafire. ?

They used Mega before and it caps you at a certain download range. Essentially you download X amount of the file then have to wait 30 minutes. My internet isn't awful but downloading the modpack when it first came out took me like 7 hours.

Edited by Dodo

With mediafire it's always bound to be awful xd

though, there's not many sites where you can organize it the way they've did on Mediafire, though the awful download times are a real trigger sometimes totally when Rockstar suddenly releases a launcher and your mods quit working!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 3:24 PM, Razare said:

This is the only way i found to get the mods working on Rockstar version since I've been told that Steam version works without issues.

Only downside is that you have to put original files back after quitting or update it if you have good internet.

https://streamable.com/0j2ly

Doesn't work for me. Either it just patches again or the game does load for an eternity and crashes.