How to install mods on RAGEMP

ok i'm having trouble installing texture mods.

i downloaded the file, extract it, and move the folder with the dlc.rpf file into rage mp's client resources dlcpack folder next to soupiesthairs. 

Is there something else i need to do?

no i'm starting with just some texture mods.  I downloaded the a couple of them from the link in the guide and I want to try them out.

I extracted the files, and placed the file folder with its dlc file in this folder, as per the instructions:

Capture.JPG

Edited by jcat
clarification

Thanks for providing this!

I downloaded and installed NVR from the Mediafire link provided but it seems to be lacking the Optional Add-Ons. My question is, is it possible to install the Optional Add-Ons into Rage MP and how? Talking about the Enhanced Motion Blur, Different Rain Puddles and so on which comes with NVR when downloaded from GTA5-Mods.

On 8/24/2019 at 4:51 AM, Scorgasmic said:

Thanks for providing this!

I downloaded and installed NVR from the Mediafire link provided but it seems to be lacking the Optional Add-Ons. My question is, is it possible to install the Optional Add-Ons into Rage MP and how? Talking about the Enhanced Motion Blur, Different Rain Puddles and so on which comes with NVR when downloaded from GTA5-Mods.

I think any sort of texture can be added, I am 100% about any kind of mod that uses .asi or other ways to be implemented into the game will not work at all with Rage till they implement some sort of proper support.

• Upvote 1