How to install mods on RAGEMP

On 5/23/2019 at 6:04 AM, Kimberly said:

Ugh, I've installed them all. Thank you!

PS: if anyone has managed to get car mods in.... call my people

I think It is possible but I do not recommend for the lore sake of the game, car mods in my opinion is something that should be done as an addon on the server-side and not client-side, I personally won't be doing car mods and publishing.

16 hours ago, Roach said:

May I ask how you modded the vehicle?

It's an addon vehicle added server-side on my custom server and spawned in, not a replacement.

On 5/23/2019 at 11:41 AM, Devil said:

Does Reshade work with rage? It works fine on singleplayer for me but crashes everytime I try to boot up rage.

For me it seems to work, at least the Redux version included on the mod, I'll soon publish a few extra visual enhancers.

15 hours ago, Spartan said:

When I try to install the sound mods, the GTA V launcher automatically patches them.

Any way to fix this?

9 hours ago, Chuckle said:

I've tried adding some sounds mods in myself, including the Turbo and Backfire one, and it's resulted in no change whatsoever, possible to get any more insight on how i can get these working?

Retail version of the game? As for that I'm unsure of any workaround out there that might fix this issue, as I only own the steam version of the game, so I can't really comment if any method possibly works or not.

4 hours ago, Narinna said:

I'm a bit confused about what to install, there are a lot of RAR files on the mega now that say NVR and ENB - which one should I be installing? Do I need to install anything else with it or just those?

ENB is just an extra option and it's optional, what you're looking for is the NVR as the main mod, I'm sorting a more organized directory on Mediafire with more visual enhancer options, such as Redux, Visual V and NVR and a custom one with changes from all of them in one, will have this up in one to two hours.

• Upvote 1

I've rearranged the files on a new hosting provider, Mediafire and I'll be discontinuing the folder on Mega.nz due to the quota download limits.

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/940094nc4o4f6/

@kilerbite if you could update the main post would be awesome.

The visual part of the Redux mod has been added, Visual V has also been added, be sure to only choose one of them as this mods overwrite each other.

Included a third part for the texture overhaul mod I did that also includes an hot fix for the 'Hollywood' sign, converted it back to the good old 'Vinewood' sign, as for the billboards containing advertisements of real brands, I won't really get into that as it involves a massive amount of files and personally I don't mind them.

3 hours ago, Rozi said:

I still don't understand how I should install this in the client-resources folder. I already have NVR and VisualV installed in my mods folder. Do I need to override them instead of using the mods folder?

Visual enhancers are not in an addon format, so you must overwrite your main GTA V files, also mods folder won't work given it requires an .asi file to be loaded and Rage-MP does not support .asi files.

Just pick one and drag and drop to your main GTA V directory, highly recommend Redux.

• Thanks 1