De Ruyter Banking - Classic Dutch Banking

Ruyter

De Ruyter Banking - Classic Dutch Banking

logo.thumb.png.fded72481fd50025c4bd1225f3198c05.png

Who are we?

The De Ruyter family has for generations been engaged in the commercial life of South Africa and has for that reason built a respectable reputation in the region when it comes to banking, farming and construction. At De Ruyter Banking we operate with more than 100 years of proud tradition.

How it works

We believe that banking should be cheap and fast. As a result, we provide consumer loans to a low-interest rate with an emphasis on customization. It is up to the customer which type of loan he/she wants.

463922706_DeRuyterBanking(1).thumb.png.1109a9ec3e51d621b8efec4f66a68eed.png

Loan payment examples.

Annuity Loan example

Information:

Loan size: 25.000$

Terms: 6

Interest rate: 5%

image.png.5f94b1b799d54d412c8073b7ea5ccda6.png

Serial Loan example

Information:

image.png.0a8d6f806be531963afb9584c1445f6c.png

Standing Loan example

Information:

image.png.f5c1e40ec3f00327adb5aa09b09cc970.png

Loan types summary:

As you can see the serial loan has the lowest interest paid in the period while the standing loan has the highest. However, each loan serves different purposes and even though the standing loan is the most "expensive" it is also the cheapest pr. term cost. Book an appointment and hear more about which loan suits your needs the best!

Contact us

Wilhelm De Ruyter

Phone number: 3963395

Email(pm): [email protected] @Ruyter

Edited by Ruyter

Loan application form

________________ hereby apply for a  ________ (annuity, serial or standing) loan of __________ dollars at De Ruyter Banking that is to be paid back over the course of ____ terms, where one term is equal to ___ hours and it is to be paid back with an interest of ___ %. The first term is due on the date of ___________ and _______ o'clock (gmt+0).

In order to take the loan, I place my _______________ as security for the loan. Failing to meet the scheduled payments on the agreed terms will result in me handing over my security/securities to De Ruyter Banking and any additional cash needed to repay the loan in compliance with enforcement court routine in which debtor will pay the creditor to his fullest extent if debtor is not able to meet the scheduled payments. I also pledge not to sell or give away said securities without permission from De Ruyter Banking. If the securities and additional on hand cash isn't enough to cover the full cost of the loan (loan+interest), then De Ruyter Banking preserves the right to sue the debtor for the additional cash needed to cover the loan.

Additional information:

If annuity loan

Over the course of my annuity loan, I wish to pay ______ dollars every term as payment, of that ____% will be deducted as interest and the rest will be repayment

If serial loan

Over the course of my serial loan, I wish to pay ______ dollars every term as repayment. Which together with the ____% interest will make up the total pr. term payment.

If standing loan

Over the course of my standing loan, I wish to pay ______% every term as interest and at the last term of the loan I will pay the interest plus the loan size.

Signed __________

Edited by Ruyter
  • Cara locked this topic