Strange lags and not loading objects while driving only-

4 minutes ago, Humour said:

I have reversed to 399.07 for now. Will see how it goes and maybe upgrade to 425.

I've also reversed to 399 and the lag spikes and chat delay still occur to me. I'll try 425 and let you guys know if it's any better.

I had a same problem briefly but it occurred after critical Windows updates instead of my nVidia drivers.

After fucking around uselessly for a bit I found a big feature update to version 1809 was waiting in my updates and plugged that in (it was a big one).

Now since updating to 1809 my game's running pretty good.

Well it was last night. Booted up this morning and suddenly my game's shit. I just uninstalled my nVidia drivers and rolled back to 425.

Edited by Jain
15 hours ago, Connor said:

Nvidia drivers don't seem to be the issue. Seems to be still happening.

It's a mixed bag. Most people confirm that mostly the nVidia driver is the one to blame, but not every system is identical.
This seems to be mostly related to experimental RayTracing drivers, regardless if it's AMD or nVidia. Try a driver for your specific system that does not support RayTracing.

This might fuck you for other games, but with the driver I have, I rarely experience anything. Now don't quote me on this, but I have this driver as I don't really like to install stuff if I don't need it. Use driver 391.25. Although, I think it happens to be both a windows update issue and a nvidia driver update. As it slowed some of my stuff, but with the windows update, it's still choppy.

Edited by Playboii

I have tried the steps with the drivers and such and my game is REALLY smooth now but.. After about 30 minutes of gameplay while I drive I get 1 FPS and/or really bad stuttering that renders it unplayable, Anyone knows a fix for this?