Strange lags and not loading objects while driving only-

When I drive around the city game starts struggling with loading buildings and vehicles and after that I have a message delay for like 3-5 seconds. Right after that message delay went back to normal. I tried driving around again and same happened, not loading objects but this time message delay was longer than 2 minutes.

• Upvote 1

You are not the only one with this problem. I have a couple of friends with the same issue. Can't say I've experienced it myself though. I believe they've spoken to Nervous about it and a fix might be in the next update. Can't confirm that though!

55 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Is it still happening now after the restart?

Can you list all your specs and If you recently updated any drivers?

I've been having the same issue the last 2 days. Although a friend of mine has a similar issue, but claims it's only since the new GeForce update that came out 2 days ago for RAGE 2. If that helps any?

1 hour ago, Nervous said:

Is it still happening now after the restart?

Can you list all your specs and If you recently updated any drivers?

I will let you know as soon as I get home. Specs of my PC are enough to play on high graphic settings with 50-60fps, as for the connection I have 30mbps internet that was good enough until yesterday. I did jot update any drivers recently.

7 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Please give me your latest Windows 10 update and drivers update on this thread, it seems the issue is also on Eclipse and other servers atm so it's most likely an update related issue from Microsoft or Nvidia

Alright, where to check that exactly?

14 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Please give me your latest Windows 10 update and drivers update on this thread, it seems the issue is also on Eclipse and other servers atm so it's most likely an update related issue from Microsoft or Nvidia

Issue appeared on nVidia driver V430.64, reverted back to V425.31 and the issue went away.

Latest W10 update (Build 17134.706)

1 minute ago, Yuna said:

Issue appeared on nVidia driver V430.64, reverted back to V425.31 and the issue went away.

Latest W10 update (Build 17134.706)

How do u revert a Nvidia driver update? Bc I can literally see when my gfx needs updating bc itll start fucking up shadowing and a bee-comb octagon type pattern will be visible