Give /bad to ALL business owners or map markers for business owners

stringer

Poll  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All for this, I don't think anything that hinders roleplay should be locked behind a paywall. People don't know the GTA 5 Map as much as you'd think and having a blip to direct to where you need to go is much better for getting around.

As I've stated before a simple middle ground is checking up on the roleplay, activity & the impact that a business has created on the server.
With some simple guidelines like for example the business should be active for a minimum of say two weeks & maybe player background, it should be given to those deemed worthy, I wouldn't want 10 blips on my map for random businesses for nothing.

3 minutes ago, Flow said:

As I've stated before a simple middle ground is checking up on the roleplay, activity & the impact that a business has created on the server.
With some simple guidelines like for example the business should be active for a minimum of say two weeks & maybe player background, it should be given to those deemed worthy, I wouldn't want 10 blips on my map for random businesses for nothing.

How do those 10 blips on the map affect you? How often are you looking at the map and analyzing it, especially during roleplay? I know the answer to that! Never! Plus there have never ever been 10 businesses open at the same time, and even then, why is it bad? The map is huuuuge and it has no other use than displaying POINTS of INTEREST, like BUSINESSES. Having open businesses on the map only promotes roleplay.

Edited by Rozi

lol don't quote me in the wrong context, it doesn't affect me negatively nor would is be any harm GIVEN that the businesses are well deserving for the same.

What I'm implying in a simple way is, they shouldn't be TOO easy to give out to everyone.

Either donate, and get your business out there w/ blips from day one, or work a little, provide some decent roleplay & earn it.

There is no need to create 3 suggestions when I answer on one and deny your request. You can refer to my previous answers about it, you don't need a blip to have your business work (you did without it for years and years on SAMP), no one needs 100+ blips on the map for every businesses hence why it's locked, and it's one of our most important feature for donators. 3 reasons to not remove it, while I see none to give it to everyone.

So stop spamming the suggestion forum about it and read previous ones please.