Buying individual donator perks

Mitch

Some perks should be allowed to be purchased individually at a cheaper cost, such as radios, /bads, etc. For people like me and a few others I'm sure, its fairly expensie to keep buying gold donator to just keep my radio active, radio hosting is not cheap, nor is licensing for it all. The same can be said for people on a budget, what if they wanna advertise their business more and they can't because they don't have a blip? This feature would be great personally. 

• Upvote 3

+1 support. I think this is a great idea and may actually inspire more people to donate given the fact that they'll be able to pick and choose what they get. Sure, the price per 'item' may be cheaper, but i doubt the server loses revenue considering there will be more people buying. Great idea!

Hey! Unfortunately it's better for us to sell packages since not everyone need the same thing and It would decrease the amount of donations we receive. I don't want to bullshit you over there, It's of course better for us to keep it like this and It's not planned to change at the moment.

When we'll be comfortable enough to pay for the full infrastructure + our various licenses cost + some development members and extra one day If it happens, I'll definitely reconsider it, but today we need the donations to be optimized! So I'll say no to this ? 

• Upvote 1