Playing for ten minutes then crashes?

Burr

I'm usually on the game quite frequent and haven't had this issue before, not that I can remember.
Just recently started today where I can only play for like ten minutes and then it disconnects while my buddies are still playing perfectly fine.

I don't have any mods or anything that could be causing this to happen, it just randomly started out of the blue for no reason.

playing for ten minutes then disconnect, reloads and puts me back into the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you tried to check the integrity of your GTA 5 files? Maybe one of those is corrupted and constantly forcing your game to start over and over again.
If you've got the steam version, you'll be allowed to check the integrity of GTA 5 files and if any of those are corrupted, it will alert you.

What are you doing when it crashes? Is it a specific activity? I had a similar issue a few months back when I went up to Vinewood Hills my game would crash in a specific spot.

If it's localised to a specific action/activity/location it may reflect on there being potential issues w/your game files. I'd just really suggest a fresh reinstall of Rage & GTA.

• Ali locked this topic