DEATHB4DISHONOR - WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Username: MELO86
Comment: you nazi scum with the morals of animals have the impudence to call for the annihilation of good, honest, working people. if it is a war of annihilation you fascists want, it is a war of annihilation you fascists will get. the fist of the people shall thwart you like the disgusting infection you are, what future is there for you to secure when we will not allow you a future. death to fascist bandit, long live the people's freedom. make the world proud, send every fascist you see to hell or a hospital. glorie revoluției!

Username: Sturmbannfuhrer

Comment: That just proves my point, that our call for a war is just. You speak about freedom and yet you want to rob of people of it. Good honest working people do not break into cars right next to their owner, good honest working people do not drag women onto the street and beat them for all to see. Good honest working people do not sell drugs right next to fucking kindergarten! This city is rotten and should be cleansed!

Edited by Engelbert
6 hours ago, PaperTigers said:

User: MEL086

Comment: Re: Sturmbannfuhrer: Oh this city will be cleansed alright. Cleansed of the fascist filth that you are. Make the move, behold what happens next.

Comment: Least learn the fuck to differentiate between facism and nazism, they're  not the same you fucking profligate. SPQR

• 2 weeks later...

USERNAME: Anon69420

COMMENT: Let's find out what happens when every one of you racist wannabe nazi fucks gets exposed. Say goodbye to your social lives... Not that you have one, but it'd be fun to leak your social security just for the memes. See you soon. PS - Jesus was a Jew and the real Nazis got fucked by the US you sack of oxymoronic retards.

USERNAME: foma

COMMENT: nu nahuy blyad we need stalin to stop this facking shit, I'll drive my gelik into your facking walls you naci piss of shit. I'll tie you to the hood of my gelik and we will have a nice ride around the city, like back in 1990s in russia you pidarast ebany

16 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

USERNAME: Anon69420

COMMENT: Let's find out what happens when every one of you racist wannabe nazi fucks gets exposed. Say goodbye to your social lives... Not that you have one, but it'd be fun to leak your social security just for the memes. See you soon. PS - Jesus was a Jew and the real Nazis got fucked by the US you sack of oxymoronic retards.

Comment: Yes Jesus was a jew, did christianity ever apologize for countless of deaths they cause throughout history? No, greedy fuckers raping kids never will. Did US ever regret dropping nuclear bombs on Japan? No and they never will. Before you start judging tidy up your own yard. Plus WWII was collective effort, not just US. Shameful as it is, we barely even won the WWII by dropping two atom bombs. So least get you facts straight or go back to school. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic