Appreciate a fellow Role Player.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jessa Amazing RP just moments ago! didn't just pull a gun and blast actually RP'd the whole scenario and I RP'd being feared for my life so I backed away without a single shot from this amazing person, the fact you were not trigger happy even though you could have shot me was a breath of fresh air ! THIS IS HOW YOU RP PEOPLE! Your character though process was great.

• Upvote 1

So I left out quite a few people in the original list.  Gonna be adding to this as I go, but I'll add a few everyday as I think of who deserves recognition.  Most people are gonna be from PD, they're who I interact with daily

Timothy Spencer

Shane Mitchell

Fox Buchanan

Shane Travers

Matias Ortega

Alex Henson

Eri Satou

Megan Arrington/Whatever other characters they use anymore

Nick Reagan

James Sheridan 

Vishon Hopeton

Joaquin Perez

Ryan Carpenter

Edward Blackburn

David Cooper

Fred Hanning

Ferris Carter

John Houston

Raoul Garcia

Elisabeth Cooper

To be added to.

Myles Delaney

Edited by Bryar1427
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
12 hours ago, Bryar1427 said:

8 hours ago, Bryar1427 said:

Timothy Spencer

Shane Mitchell

Fox Buchanan

Shane Travers

Original characters who know how to RP for sure

Awww! Thanks Delaney!  Fox here...So here is my (really long) list.

From PD: 

Timothy Spencer  -  Amazing roleplayer, breaks the mould and keeps things entertaining no matter what.

Myles Delaney - He loves donuts and he's one of my favourites, never fails to make me smile. 

Shane Mitchell  - There really is no other cop like Mitch.  *Thumbs up*

Matias Ortega - Honestly one of the best at immersion with his character, his accent is brilliant.  

Carl Goldsworthy - He manages to walk the fine between comedy and serious perfectly. 

(There is at least thirty more I could put here, there are so many amazing people in the PD <3)

Non-PD:

Shane Travers - No matter how much I roleplay with him, he always keeps me on my toes.  Totally addictive roleplayer. 

Sean Edwards - Haven't got to roleplay with him too much, but he's my number 1 FD!  He makes scenes fun and non-repetitive which is a gold star from me. 

Shifters guys:

Monte Mazza - This guy.  He's just so Monte, always fun to roleplay with.

Benito Fallone - Benny is brilliant, his character portrayal is spot on and he's always on the ball with it.  

Bruno DiMauro - My favourite silver fox, I love the fact his character is so non-stereotypical and he does it all with style. 

I've probably forgotten a fair few people, but thank you to everyone that I've roleplayed with on GTAW so far who have been creative, original and really fun to interact with.  There's been a lot that has made arresting you brilliant ?

Edited by cabotage
typo
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic
  • nateX unlocked this topic