Forum account confusion (new player)

TheMks

Hello, I made a few separate forum accounts but I could only manage to go to applications on one, but it got denied just because it wasn't my first forum account (even though last forum accounts had no activity, because I couldn't manage to get to the application part). Now I am logged in into forums with my original forum account, but then when I go to applications it only shows my old application (from another forum account), so the question for me is If I write the application will it go to my newest forum account or to the old one as intended? (When I go to applications it shows old application answers)

Once you're logged onto your main forum account your application should show up linked to that one. In regards to your dupe accounts, you could try to speak with relevant administration in order to get them disabled or deleted.

16 hours ago, TheMks said:

How should I contact the administrators for the deletion of other forum accounts? 

Discord would be a great option or forums. Administrators have green names, you can try your luck contacting management or founders but that is a risk as you may not get a reply.