What do you like and don't about the server?

Gangstafary

3 hours ago, ColossalBQ said:

Recently hired staff whom take wrong decisions.

1. Fresh staff members are learning, we don't expect them to join the team with years of experience.

2. The staff report topic was posted for a reason: 

• Upvote 2

I see a lot of people mentioning a lack of depth in the criminal sectors.. My take on the issue is that no one, including the administration, is taking the initiative to create active roleplay stories... Everyone seems overtly focused on passive roleplay or roleplay that will subject someone to profiting monitarily... I too lust for those huge, almost never-ending story lines.. controlled chaos and ever changing faction-to-faction interactions... But it will never happen if we continue to steer towards an "Organic" approach..

While the supplier programs are nice, their needs to be IC influence in the mix... Instead of handing someone drugs and letting run amuck, hopping they will influx the community with RP, why not seed this type of commodity through a fixed/dynamic presence? Give them a task as a supplier, create the stories from the backend and watch it grow into a complex series of chapters for multiple factions and groups who currently linger around the city with no real goal...

So I got a supply of 500 grams of coke? Now what? No one NEEDS the item, and very little RP comes of it... Being accepted as a supplier, dealer, or criminal faction should be fullfilling, and it should be a ticket into a stimulated world of RP...

If we continue to sit around with our heads in an "RP" trance, with no OOC GOAL in-terms of what kind of RP we would like to stimulate, than it will always be just a "drive around" and look the part kind of environment.

Just now, Nervous said:

@AVRO DANKASTER, time to attack the ignorants!

Come on, Nervous. You know what I mean with that. Where are the senators? I don't see any active goverment RP apart from Courts. Where's DOJ? Where's the City Council? When are the elections? And even when we want goverment in San Andreas yall turn it down, because it's not "needed"

1 hour ago, Justitiae said:

That's right, Government RP is idle, but you can't really blame Nervous, it's FM's fault - good bunch of cronies running that show, well done!

It's a shame you feel this way when you had an opportunity to do some good whilst you were in a Government position but chose to not do so and instead lead PD on a pursuit on your Government character before moving to a different server. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Justitiae said:

it's FM's fault - good bunch of cronies running that show, well done!

Normally I wouldn't reply to such a thread but you of all people just had to go there didn't you?

Is this salt because you're banned from anything GOV related by FM? Probably is. But as Rukka said, you had your chance to make "change" and you blew it. We don't run any show, Avro is more than capable of leading and does a good of job it.

On topic? I like that the devs work endlessly and deal with our constant need for more. What I don't like? I couldn't possibly answer that.