What do you like and don't about the server?

Gangstafary

1 hour ago, Jennie said:

I like everything.

Facebrowser, this is completely new for me, and i love it.

Good base of players.

Good staffs and continuous development.

The only thing that I don't like is that everyone is able to open a workshop, simply by opening it himself, when possibly due to his character development he doesn't have to, the amount of garages that are on the map by day today is a clear case that has gone out of hand, and the worst is that it affects everyone, because there are so many that users will go to only one, leaving the rest without RP (which is what we are looking for here, since the "script" jobs have been limited and will be completely eliminated in the future).

Plus, many owners now offer "free fees", such as bars and clubs that offer "free drinks", a clear nonsense.

I'm working on two updates, one coming soon which will bring lot of new opportunities for players and other kind of businesses that will be new!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jennie said:

Plus, many owners now offer "free fees", such as bars and clubs that offer "free drinks", a clear nonsense.

I do think this is like some small form of compensation for the obligatory door-fee that some places charge.  

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Nervous said:

Government influences a lot, all money you receive comes indirectly from it, from basic income to budgets from legal factions, taxes etc.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Was fed the wrong info.

4 hours ago, KV said:

I do think this is like some small form of compensation for the obligatory door-fee that some places charge.  

Yeah basically(even though free drinks in a club or a bar is unrealistic) , but since server has kind of an unrealistic economy, 500$ entrance is cheap. Especially if you get 5k every hour. You can easily have a good time in a nightclub with friends for 1k, I've tested it myself, so I don't get people who are crying about the prices, probably because they compare them to real life and don't even think about the fact that server has a completely different economy. As a quick example, phones cost 500-3000$ if i remember correctly, even the shitty old ones like Nokia. 

17 hours ago, VULn3R said:

Like:
Everything.

Dislike:
People who work at bars and deal cars until they get the 200K from 5k paychecks, then buy their own nightclub or bar and print cash until they are able to buy the most expensive cars and then decide to dedicate their lives standing at a parking lot around Mirror Park with their cars. Or, Mirror park rats.

This is deadly accurate lmfao and the way they develop their characters.. they act like their cars were gifted to them from above, so they don't have the attitude of a wealthy person, they /anim lean on the car with their hippie/gangsta clothes etc I'm having a hard time explaining it but I think you'd get it

Edited by TwistedMessez
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, VULn3R said:

Like:
Everything.

Dislike:
People who work at bars and deal cars until they get the 200K from 5k paychecks, then buy their own nightclub or bar and print cash until they are able to buy the most expensive cars and then decide to dedicate their lives standing at a parking lot around Mirror Park with their cars. Or, Mirror park rats.

How did i miss this? That's a legit problem back in the day people were mining until they could afford a super car or a nightclub/bar, now it's farming paychecks and bartending in their friends place. That's the reason there's so many places open and it's so annoying, especially the ones that just open a stock bahamas int and sell invisible drinks by taking money and not giving an item. 

PM should start making it harder to get a business. 

6 hours ago, Lance said:

How did i miss this? That's a legit problem back in the day people were mining until they could afford a super car or a nightclub/bar, now it's farming paychecks and bartending in their friends place. That's the reason there's so many places open and it's so annoying, especially the ones that just open a stock bahamas int and sell invisible drinks by taking money and not giving an item. 

PM should start making it harder to get a business. 

People getting on bartending is better than mining. The issue are players using their 200k initial money to buy a sport car, which is not intended that way and they need to be reported to PLM if they don't properly roleplay their char, not to PM.

Just now, Nervous said:

People getting on bartending is better than mining. The issue are players using their 200k initial money to buy a sport car, which is not intended that way and they need to be reported to PLM if they don't properly roleplay their char, not to PM.

I meant that it should be harder to get a business. It's hard to stop people from buying fast cars its just the way most people are, but it's possible to restrict people getting a business. There's so many clubs that are sold like a month after opening, businesses should bring more RP not just be another way to get cash by re-selling them and boosting the price 3x. So what i meant is that Property Management should not just give businesses easily. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Lance said:

There's so many clubs that are sold like a month after opening, businesses should bring more RP not just be another way to get cash by re-selling them and boosting the price 3x. So what i meant is that Property Management should not just give businesses easily. 

The issue there isn't necessarily Property Management giving out businesses easily, though. It's more of an issue where they are not being monitored actively after they have been built etc. 
However, this is something that is being discussed internally in Property Management, in hopes of coming up with a few guidelines on how to deal with requested businesses in case of a character CK/lack of interest from the original owner and so on.

• Applaud 1