What do you like and don't about the server?

Gangstafary

7 minutes ago, 1357 said:

Because there is no real vehicle stat system.. it also do not make sense that a vehicle completely modified is cheaper than dealership condition to me.. The in game market is so weird and unrealistic and everyone just goes with it..

I already mention the server is nightclub / bar simulator with all of them offering the same thing.. bad music and same interior. Also that ppl who run bars only open them at night instead of during day. Yes.. everyone on server has riced out sports cars, and they all know nothing about cars.. just throw a big spoiler on it.. anything else they possibly can and they think it looks cool. It is most amusing when you see girl characters driving them.. 

Looks good.. just seem like a lot of people fault rage MP and thats why the server is the way it is.. but i know there can be plenty of things done to the server that would make it much more enjoyable. I refuse believe everything thats wrong with server right now is because of rage MP.. just silly.

That is not really true at all.. my entire point is there are people who would be very interested in text rp that only know of voice rp. I only made comparison that with how popular GTA RP has gotten.. people just think its only voice servers like NoPixel that makes up GTA V RP.. 

I am also not saying GTA W needs to be popular on twitch.. all i am implying is proper advertising couldn't hurt.. i didn't find out about GTA W because of GTA W.. i found out about it indirectly on Youtube. Everyone here only knows GTA W because ls rp, previous samp servers.. i am sure introducing this to people who are completely new would make server receive a huge influx in terms of player count. 

again.. i showed this to some random user on twitch who didn't know anything about this and only thought nopixel was the best gta v rp server.. he is probably playing today who knows. 

Imo if this server had voice and some better sync m, it would beat any RP server on any game ever. Howeverrr it could also ruin it as I guarantee you 90% would not put on their characters accent and also some people don’t have mics nor can speak good english so it could also ruin the server and possibly turn it into eclipse rp.

Edited by aldo
17 hours ago, webbtovski said:

Dislike - Some admins think they are above the regular player, like we are peasants. You signed up for the role so don't get annoyed when people ask you questions it's literally the point of your ROLE (Not job !).

Rather than posting that here, there's a staff report procedure for a very obvious cause!

I enjoy the fact that the devs are always adding stuff to the server but sometimes i feel like they need to just slow it down and make sure that what we have on the server is refined and working so we don't end up with buggy stuff. I also enjoy the diversity but also feel like sometimes it's not RPed properly. For example I'm down to have more workshops on the server for cars and stuff but the thing is while some are pretty good others put in bare minimum effort and have no real knowledge of cars. They do it simply as a cash grab and rp maxing out a car in 2 minutes. Not to mention every workshop seems to call themselves the "best" and every club is "the hottest new club" in town.

Edited by Conway

Like:
Everything.

Dislike:
People who work at bars and deal cars until they get the 200K from 5k paychecks, then buy their own nightclub or bar and print cash until they are able to buy the most expensive cars and then decide to dedicate their lives standing at a parking lot around Mirror Park with their cars. Or, Mirror park rats.

Edited by VULn3R
  • Applaud 2
On 4/30/2019 at 2:28 PM, Gall said:

I don't like how the government doesn't directly influence the economy, instead management and property management do. I may be wrong, though!

I do like how features are actually being implemented, considering I come from a community where that doesn't really happen too often.

Government influences a lot, all money you receive comes indirectly from it, from basic income to budgets from legal factions, taxes etc.

I'm new around but from what I can see, the economy is doing decent so far. Ofcourse, it can always get better, but there's no perfect economy in real life, so it'll be impossible to have that lol. As long as inflation doesn't ruin the whole property market, it's all fine. As @Nervous said, it's all managed by their government and I dunno, they do a decent job.

I love that I can do a lot of civilian roleplay and I can enjoy going for bike rides, hiking, jogging, swiming, etc. and more activities that are close to real life activities, making the experience better. Prices are fine for beginners.

I like everything.

Facebrowser, this is completely new for me, and i love it.

Good base of players.

Good staffs and continuous development.

The only thing that I don't like is that everyone is able to open a workshop, simply by opening it himself, when possibly due to his character development he doesn't have to, the amount of garages that are on the map by day today is a clear case that has gone out of hand, and the worst is that it affects everyone, because there are so many that users will go to only one, leaving the rest without RP (which is what we are looking for here, since the "script" jobs have been limited and will be completely eliminated in the future).

Plus, many owners now offer "free fees", such as bars and clubs that offer "free drinks", a clear nonsense.

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 4