What do you like and don't about the server?

Gangstafary

I believe the server will become more popular in the future and we'll be able to see more diverse roleplay. I myself try to go with more unique roleplay but it's quite hard finding the right people to roleplay with since everyone are just clubbing all night...

Despite that - I'm having lots of fun!

Just now, JustAnM43 said:

Love the diversity.

Hate the fact that you need gold donator to put a blip down for a garage so people can find it. Massive pay to win system that caters to gold donators and makes non-donator garages useless.

^

As Crowex said, feels like an EA move to restrict basic features to people who are willing to pay approximately 180 euro a year.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

Love the diversity.

Hate the fact that you need gold donator to put a blip down for a garage so people can find it. Massive pay to win system that caters to gold donators and makes non-donator garages useless.

For real! $$$$$$$$$

On 5/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, Crowex said:

I hate /togad is silver-donator only, ads can be really disruptive to RP and shouldn't require real life cash to filter out. It feels like an EA move :(. 

/togad is not donator only, it is free to use by everyone.

i like how diverse the server is and how many opportunities there are to get yourself stuck into

i like the fact there is an app system to keep the server's standard high

i like the fact its not like a gmod rp server and people arent constantly trying to fuck eachother over constantly

i dont like /bad being restricted to a 13 quid/month payment plan

i dont like how some cops act like they're robocop

i dont like people who drive elegy retros ?

On 5/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, Snowie said:

I believe the server will become more popular in the future and we'll be able to see more diverse roleplay. I myself try to go with more unique roleplay but it's quite hard finding the right people to roleplay with since everyone are just clubbing all night...

Despite that - I'm having lots of fun!

when you flag on late night

NtQzOWv.png

Server is great, I put a lot of time into it. Best thing I like about it I think is the Admin team, (No.. I'm not brown nosing) as they are pretty on point with what they do. Generally situations are handled relatively quickly and without fuss. Bunch o' nice people too. 

Only thing I have HUGE issues with right now is the jail system. Locking people up for multiple murders grinds my gears as they are out in a couple of days to do it again. Thankfully the prison system is in the works and with a hope and a prayer it'll be out soon enough!