What do you like and don't about the server?

Gangstafary

Jail, Got arrested today.. only 7 hours of jail but been here 2, alone, was not questioned, not given a lawyer.. I feel punished for rping by not getting rp. Yea I can log off but that really adds nothing to the story either. Make the process more than just getting cuffed, put in a cell and a automatic timer set.

4 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

Jail, Got arrested today.. only 7 hours of jail but been here 2, alone, was not questioned, not given a lawyer.. I feel punished for rping by not getting rp. Yea I can log off but that really adds nothing to the story either. Make the process more than just getting cuffed, put in a cell and a automatic timer set.

Sadly this largely depends on currently jailed characters, I for example had fun rping with four people last time I was in jail.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, DeadlyMask said:

What I like about the server

• The big and consistent playerbase.
  • The community, I found it very welcoming and pretty easy to find my "tribe" so to speak, compared to other communities.
  • That it's not hard to aquire illegal items / weapons if you spend an hour or two asking around.
  • Most people manage to roleplay as realistically as possible.

What I don't like about the server :

• The players are very spread out throughout the map, so even when the server has 260 people for example, it usually feels empty.
  • Quite a few people drive expensive sports cars 24/7 which I think is slightly unrealistic, what are your opinions on people driving sports cars etc?
  • Drugs are harder to aquire than pistols, but this may have just been experience!

I was thinking the same about the map, but then there is just not thaaaat much you can do about it, just hope it will get more and more players and the map slowly fills. As for the cars, I actually like if fancy cars are seen around the fancy areas. What is not nice is when supposedly poor people drive them around the shady neighborhoods. But I guess even that, you have it everywhere.

But the LSPD for example is really cracking down on that last point and controls officer's wealth so you don't see a PD rookie driving around in a Ferrari, I like that. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:13 PM, Rozi said:

And to be honest, the only reason GTA W is not greater than it is currently is purely because of the shitty client that we sadly have no alternative to. People always complain about the user interface and stuff, but if a CEF user interface would be introduced I can bet all my money that everyone would moan about it being laggy, unresponsive and crashy and would want to revert it.

Honestly I don't understand what's going on with RageMP development, they have not released an update for almost six month now.. No announcements nothing. They only posted a few screens of the improved sync in 0.3.8 they did, but nothing beyond that. No forums posts no nothing. Honestly I have the feeling they gave up.

Starter money for new chars, makes it easy to really figure out what you wanna do with the char, perhaps buy vehicles/a property fitting of that

The business systems

Those rare moments where u get a perfect roleplay sesh with some people that is eventful and fun

Bob Silvers for having an incredibly unique, flawed, always optimistic and naive fat guy as his character @Silverfish (yes, literally something I like about the SERVER even though its just him)

Dislikes:

Going into an RP establishment and doing about 20 min of small talk and some /me's of drinking before leaving and being alone again

Not being able to be in any part of Davis without people RP'ing street gangs wanting to rob you for monetary reasons (not rp)

The entire PD and jail system

People's overpowered 0% flawed characters

The fact that creating a faction isnt free and easy anymore, it's difficult and has to be approved

Most people want money on the server

About greed

I've been playing for such a long time on both FiveRP when that existed and this server, that I've started to realize about 50% of players seem to think this is an idle tapping game on your phone (Go mining->Go refine->Make items->Annoyingly advertise/contact people to sell them->Repeat), and it kinda pisses me off. I haven't been making any money on my char(s), and I'm fine. I don't see the point in making money. What, buy a new car? Serves no RP purpose. Only thing I'll spend money on is something that creates more RP (a warehouse for moonshining business or some shit like that, hiring folks, creating RP) but sadly getting like 200k for buying a warehouse, unless they're gonna quote me like 500k might be the case, is impossible if i dont grind a few hundred hours so i choose not to 

That also brings me to another dislike

You have to grind for money, to spend that money, to create RP for others

What the fuck is that shit? 

But yeah i dislike greed and people wanting money on server

I understand if you're selling a car or item you bought such as a gun, then you want atleast your money back that you put into it, understandable, but the greed, not really understandable to me.

Edited by cracked
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, OfficerCode3 said:

I was thinking the same about the map, but then there is just not thaaaat much you can do about it, just hope it will get more and more players and the map slowly fills. As for the cars, I actually like if fancy cars are seen around the fancy areas. What is not nice is when supposedly poor people drive them around the shady neighborhoods. But I guess even that, you have it everywhere.

But the LSPD for example is really cracking down on that last point and controls officer's wealth so you don't see a PD rookie driving around in a Ferrari, I like that. 

Regarding your last post about PD cracking down on cops driving high end cars, I have yet to see that, cause as it is right now, is actually fucking laughable.

8 hours ago, OfficerCode3 said:

You sure about the last part? 

I'm trying to start some RP for myself (and hopefully include a lot others later on, turn it into a crew of kinds) where I start stealing cars, scrapping them up, and using the parts to create other products, only to sell them on again. It's a pretty long process which offers a lot of potential RP. Problem is, there's only a total of 18 cars that can be scrapped as far as I'm concerned.

2 hours ago, Vhozic said:

I'm trying to start some RP for myself (and hopefully include a lot others later on, turn it into a crew of kinds) where I start stealing cars, scrapping them up, and using the parts to create other products, only to sell them on again. It's a pretty long process which offers a lot of potential RP. Problem is, there's only a total of 18 cars that can be scrapped as far as I'm concerned.

You could roleplay ripping cars apart in some abandoned lot and roleplay selling the stolen car radios to a pawnshop or something. The lack of scripts shoudn't stop you from the roleplay you like.

5 hours ago, cracked said:

Bob Silvers for having an incredibly unique, flawed, always optimistic and naive fat guy as his character @Silverfish (yes, literally something I like about the SERVER even though its just him)

Bob isnt flawed, He is a breeding bull operating at peak performance.

thnx tho. ❤️

• Upvote 1