RageMP won't run anymore

Kowalski

Okay so. I did the two actions said above, but they didn't help at all. Until I've tried something else.

What I did is I've chosen to spawn at the airport instead of my home/rented homes. And it did work. However, changing my character to a different one and choosing the property spawn, the game crashed again. I also turned a playing radio off in my house before crashing (as I've spawned outside after the crash because it's been less than 5 minutes), and after relogging and trying to spawn there, the game didn't crash. My conclusion - my game crashes whenever the radio is playing in the spawn property.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2019 at 9:45 PM, Kowalski said:

Okay so. I did the two actions said above, but they didn't help at all. Until I've tried something else.

What I did is I've chosen to spawn at the airport instead of my home/rented homes. And it did work. However, changing my character to a different one and choosing the property spawn, the game crashed again. I also turned a playing radio off in my house before crashing (as I've spawned outside after the crash because it's been less than 5 minutes), and after relogging and trying to spawn there, the game didn't crash. My conclusion - my game crashes whenever the radio is playing in the spawn property.

If you're reinstalling entirely and launching it, it should work.

What you can do alternatively is go onto your firewall and add an inbound/outbound exception for RAGEMP, but if it's letting you in briefly and crashes at certain points then that's not a connectivity issue. That's a file issue, try deleting the client resources file within the RAGEMP Folder.