RageMP won't run anymore

Kowalski

36 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

It happened to me sometime ago. Previously it was working fine for me, then suddently running the .exe file shut it down immediately. After re-installing the client, this keeps popping out. Any suggestions, solutions?

rbz08w.png

You're probably going to have to translate that for us.

Make sure you don't have an anti-virus blocking anything.

Well, the only thing that needs translatting is the text on the top, which says "Remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden"

And I'm sure I've checked, that my firewall isn't blocking anything. It's been running smoothly a few weeks back, but now I get this.

I had the same exact issue and what I was told on the RageMP discord was that my IP was blacklisted for whatever reason. (Probably a false blacklist, mine was solved in a couple of days by itself, believe it's an anti DDOS measure)

You can solve this by either changing your IP, connecting to Rage via an hotspot from your phone for example or connecting with a VPN. 

Edited by M52B28
44 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

Yep, nothing new happened.

Edit. I just want to remind, that the client (.exe) problem is fixed, now my game is only crashing after I log in.

Perhaps a GTA issue? If you have it on Steam, try verifying game files before launching again.