Why do I/You keep donating?

iAMTemple

• 2 months later...

I mean I've only been around a month but I know I'll keep donating. Some of features, like the dog, are just unbelievably fun to have. The packages are a little mediocre, could do some work (like additional plate/name/stuffchanges), other than that, it's pretty great. 

It's decent, though I wish you've had the ability to buy worldpoints and not packages instead, or at least buy what is offered on the site outside of the packages.

Can't really buy number changes if you don't buy a package for example, which is kind of annoying. I'm more used to buying individual items rather than an entire package just for one thing whereas I give zero shits about the rest of the stuff that are in the packgae.

IMHO at least I don't find the packages worth it for a casual player like myself who isn't really too involved in interior design and all the other perks they offer in the game, yet a name/phone number change is almost always necessary because you never know what happens.

It'd be even better if you can just buy a custom amount of points, I think that'd make things a lot better though I understand that it may create issues with the pricing.

Edited by Serower
  • Applaud 2