[GUIDE] Proper Screenshot Editing

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ZgazenaMacka said:

F12 saves where exactly?

After taking a screenshot with f12 when you close your game a pop up should show all ss's taken during that gameplay, from there you should be able to open the file path.

Added: Just some I did once I opened the file for the first time I pinned it to quick access.

Edited by WirelessMind
  • 1 month later...

There is no need for such a headache. Simply take a screenshot of the background, collect the text from your parser, add the text on the photo with according fonts, strokes, and coloring. You can take the coloring using the tool, simply identify the color code from a screenshot with the in-game text. 

5 hours ago, Gall said:

There is no need for such a headache. Simply take a screenshot of the background, collect the text from your parser, add the text on the photo with according fonts, strokes, and coloring. You can take the coloring using the tool, simply identify the color code from a screenshot with the in-game text. 

It's individually. Just photoshop basic, for people that know how to use photoshop it's not a headache. And for people that are not experienced with photoshop, this is a headache.

2 hours ago, ZgazenaMacka said:It's individually. Just photoshop basic, for people that know how to use photoshop it's not a headache. And for people that are not experienced with photoshop, this is a headache.

It's a no-brainer to copy paste text from your logs and change the text color & font. It's taught in 3rd grade.

54 minutes ago, Gall said:

It's a no-brainer to copy paste text from your logs and change the text color & font. It's taught in 3rd grade.

The original topic was created before the parsers existance, so it's safe to say it's outdated. Speaking from experience having used both methods, Gall's method surely is easier and faster. 

Edited by M52B28
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...