Marijuana Growing - Improved yield

zUgg zUgg

Short description: Add the ability for the yield to increase for both marijuana plant and seeds dependent on your experience. 

Detailed description:   Currently as you cultivate your marijuana growing skill goes up. While this is the ground work for a great system you currently, regardless of skill; only obtain a preset yield. I push for changes that implement variables to incorporate your growing skill in order to provide different yields on  both the consumable plant and seeds themselves.  Currently 1 marijuana plant yields 1 seed and 20 - consumable marijuana 

Commands to add: Nothing

Items to add: Nothing

How would your suggestion improve the server?   Adding the mystique of chance to growing will provide more depth to the whole process. If you're a high level grower people you are affiliated with now have another reason to have you oversee the process.

Higher skill = Bigger yield = more profit. 

Additional information: I don't not believe a lot is implemented with the drug levels yet. This would be a great start as this can be applied to various other drugs and fall right inline with the quality/purity discussion at hand. 

Edited by zUgg zUgg
4 hours ago, Velora said:

Is it supposed to guarantee a seed  +20 weed?

In my experience 2/3 of the time you lose the seed and don't get it back.

While I'm not here to speak ill or on behalf of the development team I think it's safe to say the system has it's bugs. I recommend /time and screenshots when planting atm. Refund requests are you friend ?

Weed should increase as you level the skill but as it sits currently you get 1 weed seed per harvest. I feel a veteran cultivator could turn 2-3 easily and in return expand his or her operation or sell those cultivated seeds off. 

Edited by zUgg zUgg

I would like to see such an additional feature improved upon. As said, it provides further depth to the leveling experience and I like that. 

Old-school method of hooking people to the game, minimal rewards at a time stimulating our brains well enough for us to keep going and enjoy our progress.

Edited by Arnzeal
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, DjoleK said:

You gain more seed % and yield increases. Don't expect to see major increase after harvesting 5 plants.

Thanks for you input, as someone who has experienced this system more do you think it leaves more to desire? My underlying goal is to add some variety to the growing process to engage more players. Not only should it increase but there should be added factors to potentially decrease the yield. 

We don't need RPGish experience based systems affecting drugs. You can grow pot in your closet for 20 years and yield less per plant than someone who has been growing it properly for 2 months. 

If the price is too high then get a better supplier.