Using GTA Online crew system to create custom shirts

WirelessMind

If it can be implemented I'm all for it, hate it when people shut down a perfectly fine suggestion because of the possibility of people trolling, we're on a heavy RP server after all and if someone isn't acting up to the standards they'll end up getting punished in the end anyway, suggestion implemented or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 1 month later...

I'd love this. Not just for tops but tattoos, vehicles and such. As long as it's properly managed (FM?). 

I want an LSFD tattoo to represent my faction, custom LSFD tops like Firefighters have in real life and of course a small emblem on my vehicle.

Would also be good for official logos on organisation vehicles. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/11/2019 at 10:18 AM, Blackbeard said:

This has been suggested before a few times. Nervous will not alliw it as people will see their mostly hilarious crew emblemes on bikers backs, tshirts or as tattoos. 

However I'm still for it. ?

Okay but this can easily be prevented. You can add admin approval or just punish people who troll around...

I really like the suggestion and it would add a lot of diversity. 

It's more that you see your own crew embleme on other people then, which will turn out to be hilarious in many cases. 

For example a firefighter is in a socialclub crew with an lsfd embleme to use it as a tattoo. He sees a group of bikers riding past him and on their backs, he will see the lsfd symbol. That's the hilarious part. A pity, really.