[4Sale] Karin Sultan

WirelessMind

I'll take it off your hands for 50 large. 

If you think you can sell a used car for more than its original value from pristine condition, you're gonna have a bad time selling it. - Just letting you know. 

Jimmy. 

Edited by Jauss
On 4/11/2019 at 3:06 AM, Jauss said:

I'll take it off your hands for 50 large. 

If you think you can sell a used car for more than its original value from pristine condition, you're gonna have a bad time selling it. - Just letting you know. 

Jimmy. 

Make is 65k and I’ll let you have it since it costs a good bunch more then DS with the modifications and registration cost.

Just now, WirelessMind said:

Make is 65k and I’ll let you have it since it costs a good bunch more then DS with the modifications and registration cost.

I got no intention of changing my price. Looks like you did not understand what I emplied, sadly.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:06 AM, Jauss said:

-

With what logic do you consider it normal to offer a price ten thousand lower than the vehicle offered at a dealership stock w/ no registration? Help me understand, because I'm not understanding.

Just now, bool said:

With what logic do you consider it normal to offer a price ten thousand lower than the vehicle offered at a dealership stock w/ no registration? Help me understand, because I'm not understanding.

Its a used car? You think it stays new for ever? 

Back on topic, My offer stands for another 2 hours. Then I take it back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • KV locked this topic