The Rise of Racing (HotRings) (Repost)

Uh, no. if something like this would happen, none of the garages should own the track. The track should be owned by actual motrosports association that'd pay rent to the government. Also you're making things way harder than they need to be. You don't need to pave the horsering because there are dirt ovals in real life aswell. Last thing this server needs at the moment is high speed racing, as there's no skill involved in that. This entire thing will be really hard to pull off in this server as i haven't seen a single player that'd be serious about racing.

To make it short. Buy 4 "Factions" (the cars) and make them race around the oval dirt track. That's how hard this should be.

17 hours ago, Gazzeh said:

Uh, no. if something like this would happen, none of the garages should own the track. The track should be owned by actual motrosports association that'd pay rent to the government. Also you're making things way harder than they need to be. You don't need to pave the horsering because there are dirt ovals in real life aswell. Last thing this server needs at the moment is high speed racing, as there's no skill involved in that. This entire thing will be really hard to pull off in this server as i haven't seen a single player that'd be serious about racing.

To make it short. Buy 4 "Factions" (the cars) and make them race around the oval dirt track. That's how hard this should be.

I never said that the shops should own the track, but nice assuming mate

4 hours ago, StoryTeller24 said:

I never said that the shops should own the track, but nice assuming mate

Yeah, i said that the garages shouldn't own the track if it'd ever come to it. And state should issue a license to the company that starts to host these things. Obviously the license would be strict and would be taken away and given to someone else when the license holder hosts an illegal race and so on.