Bonbon's one stop auto shop

Conway

With Bonnie's employee restoring basically all of the fabric interior for her, Bonnie can advance with getting it done:

0Toh7t7.jpg

PFHDwC9.jpg

FpR5ZyG.jpg

O2MCyg0.jpg

hUvL9bI.jpg

G6uVkvX.jpg

0LCAZCI.jpg

p9jUXTb.jpg

Testing and registration

KeqbEvY.jpg

Necgpaq.jpg

BuUR24z.jpg

yarRzAb.jpg

V8GZqVD.jpg

I'd like to thank Property Management for giving me the chance to do this and acknowledge that it may have seemed sceptical at first. After 153 RP screenshots the car is drive-able and road legal! My goal was to roleplay a realistic restoration and continue to roleplay realistic ownership of a special classic car, something which you don't see very often on here. It is not built to max out and speed around in. It is not built to be some sort of meme machine that doesn't feel like a realistic vehicle, and it's not made to thrash around every day. It's an enthusiasts vehicle, something to pour time and effort into as a hobby, to get something special that can be enjoyed. So far I feel like I've lived up to that standard for the most part and I'd like to think you all think so too. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the restoration RP. The car will still appear on the thread it just won't be as dominant as it has been. Or maybe it will idk. Anyway, thank you for giving me this chance!

Edited by Conway
  • 3 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic