[SOLD] Business - Out of Towners Beach / Nightclub

FOR SALE - OUT OF TOWNERS BEACH AND NIGHTCLUB

Two-story building located in Del Perro Beach and the second, upper floor is also connected to the Del Perro Pier. Strategically the best located nightclub because it has a lot of parking space, it's at the beach and that makes the business capable for beach party's, surfing events and car meetings at the car lot.

The second, upper floor isn't in use but it can be renovated to a lounge for overday business. The nightclub is located at the first floor.

Starting Bid: $400,000

Buyout price: $700,000

The nightclub is located at the first floor, the picture below shows the entrance of it with the huge parking lot.

fjjmf7.png

6r7w3a.png

This is the interior of the first floor, nightclub.

15g9ifr.png

This is the second entrance to the second, upper floor.

2mxfpkx.png

Edited by Taliban pepe
9 minutes ago, Jauss said:

@Taliban pepe(( Interior is from my Club 1965. You can see that on picture 3. Was just wondering why you used that picture. ))

(( There's a bug currently where your objects you placed in your club have started appearing in several other Bahama Mamas interiors. This isn't the first case it's been happening, I was trying to fix them appearing in another club last night.))

• Thanks 1
Just now, Pascal said:

(( There's a bug currently where your objects you placed in your club have started appearing in several other Bahama Mamas interiors. This isn't the first case it's been happening, I was trying to fix them appearing in another club last night.))

((Got it. Thanks my friend))